Thursday, January 1, 2009

Sally's 2008 Wrap Up

Cross posted at Sally Comes Unraveled and Year Long Gift-A-Long.

This is my last post to the Year Long Gift-A-Long blog. I know they are moving exclusively to Ravelry, so I probably won't post these lists on my blog anymore. (But you will see the resulting FOs.)

You may have noticed my recent barrage of FOs on both my blog and the gift-a-long blog. I'm trying to catch up and wrap up 2008. Here's an update of the last list I posted.

Things to Finish

1. Chevron Scarf finished
2. Even More Boogie Time (who knows what will happen with these. I ended up giving the recipients another gift.)
3. I have a partially finished Reversible Cable Scarf. finished

Things to Make

Forgive the all the code names - the recipients read this blog.

1. Code Name: Turning Japanese (I owe Mom and couple of Wishy Washy Fish Tawahi.)
2. Code Name: I'm a Mac finished
3. Code Name: Pink finished
4. Code Name: Wally World (I owe my sister's boyfriend a Nintendo Controller Cover for his DS.)
5. Code Name: Hollywood (I'm still working on Jules' gloves.)
6. Handwarmers 1 finished
7. Handwarmers 2 (These didn't happen. I gave the recipient something else.)
8. Hat finished
9. Scarf finished
10. Calorimetry for Grandma. Kiri just ain't happening this year. (This didn't happen either. I plan to send her some nice pictures and a letter and try the shawl again this year.)

1 comment:

Christmas Gifts said...

While people may have different views still good things should always be appreciated. Yours is a nice blog. Liked it!!!. For more information about the Christmas Gifts, you can check the following website Christmas Gifts